HOW TO MANUALLY MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
- You'll need: tape, paper, scissors, a writing utensil, and a ruler.
- Men: Cut a 9mm strip of paper. Women: Cut a 6mm strip of paper.
- Paste the tape on the edge of the paper strip, covering only half of the tape.
- Paste the tape on your ring finger
- Comfortably wrap the paper strip around your finger to make a “ring”.
Make sure it is not too tight/loose.
- Once you have the paper fitted, use the writing utensil to mark where it overlaps.
- Measure the length between the taped edge and the mark in millimeters.
- Once you have your measurement, refer to the sizing chart to get your ring measurement. For example Size 10 is 62.1 mm